Are you looking for information on Health programmes from the authentic sources?
HINARI stands for Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative. It was started by the World Health Organization to enable developing countries have access to information related to health programmes.
This information can be searched for by subject, publisher, language, database, reference source of free collection.
HINARI has made available papers, journals, newsletters and reports on various subjects. Subjects that might be of interest to TASO staff include:
A. HIV and AIDS
2. Men’s health
3. Antiviral therapy
4. AIDS Patient Care and STDs
5. Current opinion in HIV and AIDS
6. HIV therapy
7. Infectious Diseases
8. Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
B. Social Sciences
1. Account and Finance
2. Accounting, organizations and society
4. Behavioral Science
5. Business and Technical Communication
6. Contingencies and Crisis Management
7. Corporate Governance
8. Drug and Alcohol abuse
9. Educational and Behavioral Statistics
10. Financial accounting and management
11. Human Resource Development and Management
12. Information Technology for Development
13. International Family Planning Perspectives
14. Human Rights
15. International perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
16. International perspectives of Administrative Science
18. Organizational Behavior
19. Policy analysis and Management
20. Speech Communication.
1. Anxiety, stress and coping
2. Applied cognitive psychology
3. Attachment and human development
4. Guidance and Counseling
5. Clinical Psychology
6. Counseling psychology
TASO staff have free access to HINARI.
Please note that TASO STAFF ARE ONLY TO USE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD ON THE TASO NETWORK. Failure to comply with this will force HINARI to deny TASO access to its resources.